Reliable Plant 2021 is set for October 19-21 at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville. Currently, registration is 50% off until Friday, June 25. Reliable Plant is the place where reliability and maintenance professionals come together to learn from experts, see the latest technology and meet leaders in the industry.
The event features four jam-packed days of sessions covering 15 key industry topics including workshops, roundtables and panel discussions, with 79,000 square feet of knowledge and networking. Plus, more than 100 exhibitors offering opportunities to see and touch the latest tech the industry has to offer.
Conference topics cover reliability, vibration and ultrasound technologies, lubrication management, and more. Highlights include:
- 5 Things Every Hydraulic Troubleshooter Must Know, Jack Weeks, GPM Hydraulic Consulting
- The Secrets for Implementing a Clean Lubricants Program, Rebecca Zwetzig, Chevron
- Strategies for Removing Water from Specialized Lubricants, Steffen Nyman, C.C. Jensen & CleanOilConsult
- The Power of Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance, Kumar Singh, Jagah
- The Truth About What’s Hiding in Your Oil Filters, Henry Neicamp, Polaris Laboratories
Exhibitors include key fluid power companies:
- AMETEK Brookfield Arizona
- AMETEK Spectro Scientific
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
- C.C. Jensen, Inc.
- C-Change Inc.
- CheckFluid, Inc.
- Chevron Lubricants
- Henek Fluid Purity Systems
- Hy-Pro Filtration
- MP Filtri USA
- Royal Purple
- Schroeder Industries / HYDAC
- Specialty Manufacturing Inc.
- Spectronics Corporation
- Y2K Filtration
Learn more and register at conference.reliableplant.com.
Leave a Reply