Mobil SHC Aware HS Series high-performance hydraulic oils meet Vessel General Permit (VGP) requirements for environmentally acceptable lubricants* and EU Ecolabel requirements, while offering excellent protection in hydraulic systems†. Biodegradable, minimally toxic and non-bioaccumulative, these lubricants can be used in hydraulic systems where spills or leakage could result in adverse environmental impact.
The line includes Mobil SHC Aware HS 22, 32, 46 and 68 grades. These lubricants are suitable for a wide range of marine applications including hydraulic deck equipment, winches, ramps, hatches, doors, cranes and other hydraulic pumps.
The potential benefits of using Mobil SHC Aware HS hydraulic oils include:
- An all-around balanced formulation, enabling protection and performance at a wider operating temperature
- Excellent cleanliness and deposit control
- Superior low-temperature startup
- Outstanding demulsibility, which eases water removal in critical applications
- Compatibility with most common elastomers and seals
Mobil SHC Aware HS Series oils can help:‡
- Deliver excellent wear protection
- Maximize time between dry docks, helping to reduce operating and maintenance costs
- Lower potential remediation and cleanup costs caused by spills or leakage
Mobil SHC Aware HS Series hydraulic oils help provide optimal performance under high load and high pressures.
Leave a Reply