Members of the FPDA Motion & Control Network recently gathered with colleagues from the International Sealing Distribution Association at their annual FPDA / ISD Joint Industry Summit in Savannah. The two associations have conducted a joint convention program since 2010, combining forces to deliver a powerful four-day educational, networking and business-development event.
FPDA members used the event to elect the following new board members and officers.
FPDA Officers 2016 – 2017:
- President – Andrea Tysdal, JEM Technical, Inc., Orono, Minn.
- President Elect – Scott Durand, Kraft Fluid Systems, Inc., Strongsville, Ohio
- Treasurer – Keath Ford, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp., Bloomfield, Conn.
- Convention Chair – Taryn West, K.R. West Company, Inc., Kaukauna, Wis.
- Young Executives Chair – Daniel Starkweather, Alkon Corporation, Fremont, Ohio
- Member at Large – Craig Whited, Hydra-Power Systems, Inc., Portland, Ore.
FPDA Board Members 2016 – 2019:
- Jeff Behling, Stauff Corporation, Waldwick, N.J.
- Chris Walker, Connector Specialists, Inc., St. Rose, La.
Leave a Reply