Clarion Green BIO oils are a series of readily biodegradable anti-wear hydraulic fluids formulated with premium high oleic natural esters derived from renewable resources and zinc-free, ashless additives to provide protection for demanding hydraulic systems, especially those operating in environmentally sensitive areas.
They are available in ISO 32, 46 and 68 viscosity grades. They are zinc-free because zinc compounds are regulated as priority pollutants under provisions of the Clean Water Act and SARA Title 313. This means they meet the following environmental regulations:
- EPA Vessel General Permit (December 2013) and Small Vessel General Permit (December 2014) requirements for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL)
- Meets EPA Vessel General Permit (December 2013) requirements for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL)
The readily biodegradable fluids have been certified non-toxic in acute aquatic toxicity test (LC-50). They provide high rust and corrosion protection. They also contain inhibitors to minimize foaming and air entrainment.
Clarion BIO oils provide premium anti-wear protection to vane, piston and gear pumps, motors, valves, and other hydraulic circuit components when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. They meet Eaton (formerly Vickers) M-2950-S, I-286-S. They are idea in environmentally sensitive applications including:
- Marine — marine vessels, offshore and inshore rigs, tugs, dredges, dock equipment, cranes, ile-drivers, marine construction equipment
- Forestry — scalpers, excavators, wheel loaders
- Construction and Mining — bulldozers, graders, backhoes, conveyors, crawlers, hole drillers
- Oil and Gas Exploration – oil and gas drilling rigs
Leave a Reply